Private Blog Networks are getting so much attention these days in online communities and many people who do SEO, are trying to find how to build a Private Blog Network effectively. Even the bloggers are very interested in knowing what is a this PBN is all about. So at Online Marketing HQ, we though we will nice infographic that explain what and how to go about setting up an blog network.
Keep in mind that Google does not support this and our advice is build real, blog and not private or whatever those hiding sites. Why would you want to build sites that, you are sacred to hide from the web or other people. I mean you can hide you linking out sites or from competitors as they try to steal your links.
What is Private Blog Network and how to build?
What’s Explained on the about PBN Infographic:
- Finding Expired Domains – 1.Domain Mining 2.Domain Brokers.
- Foot Prints
– What is a C block IP address? AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD – The IP addresses for all of your PBN domains need to have different numbers for the “CCC”.
– Register domains in different accounts and do not register in one day. Use privacy protection.
– Do not have all your PBNs in one Hosting.
– Use different combination of plugins.
- Hosting Options – Cheap Hosting, Reseller Hosting, SEO Hosting and Dedicated Server.
- Setting up a PBN site – Find the Domain and Register, install worpress, optimize wordpress accordingly, Add relevant content, Submit to Google, Make the site SEO friendly.
The above was the fundamentals and the core of setting up a so called Private blog network. It’s crazy to see how many new SEO’s and young Bloggers thinks this is very complicated topic and and something that they have to take university course to figure out.
So now you know it and if you have any questions, just, go ask a question on our Online Marketing HQ Facebook Page.
If you are looking for Cheap Expired domains for your blogs and Money sites, check our Daily Domains Inventory and grab some juicy domains today.
Also read about The Private Blog Network Purge – Are You at Risk?