What are the main benefits of hiring a freelance SEO in London and what other points should you consider during your selection process?
Search Engine Optimisation or (SEO) refers to the process of improving the results of a given web site / page in the Natural (Organic or Algorithmic) search results, using both onsite and offsite elements. SEO is by nature rather an instinctive art that lends itself to being undertaken by an individual rather than individuals in a larger company. This article covers the main benefits of hiring a Freelance consultant and also touches upon other points that you may wish to consider during the selection process.
But First a Warning (or Why SEO Comes First)
It is simply incorrect to assume that SEO is something that can happen after a site has been designed; SEO (if done well) should be considered during and after the design process as the SEO process will often dictate the navigation and structure and certainly the content of your site.
A Freelance SEO Consultant in London costs less than a SEO Company in UK.
There are a number of reasons why its more cost effective to hire a Freelance SEO rather than a larger company, these include:
- A Freelance Consultant has low overheads compared to a traditional SEO company.
- A large SEO company is less able to scale down services to cope with smaller projects, where as a Freelance SEO needs smaller projects to survive.
- A large SEO company is likely to charge a standard monthly fee, a Freelance SEO can offer a bespoke service defined by the needs of the client.
The other reasons to hire a Freelance SEO Consultant in London aside from the financial considerations there are a number of other reasons to hire a Freelance SEO over a SEO Agency:
- A local Freelance Consultant has to be good to survive and must achieve results to retain your business.
- A Freelance Consultant is more likely to; care about your project, treat you with respect, return your calls and deliver the work on time.
- A Freelance Consultant is not a small cog in a large wheel, they are less likely to be confined by outdated company guidelines, or made board by being handed the umpteenth link building project this week.
- A Freelance Consultant is more likely to strive to leave a good impression, after all its their reputation that’s in the balance.